Comcast Emily’s Oz

This is a commercial ad of Comcast. This commercial was released in February 2015 in United States. Under the title of “Comcast: Emily’s Oz”.

It was done by Goodby Silverstein & Partners New York advertising agency. The commercial by Production Company is Biscuit Filmworks and is directed by Andreas Nilsson.

Lyrics:
I think about the shape
A funnel-shaped tornado swirls
I think about color
Green
I also think about sound
A girl who is blind imagines
I take it into my brain
and I think about...
what would it look like to me?
Sho imagines a skinny tin man in a field
My tin man has a big toe
the size of a house
The lion is small like a toy poodle
It has webbed duck feet.
And he is very scared of everything
He retreats from a bubbling pond
my scarecrow has wooden tooth...
his fingernails are really long
And his clothes have tubes on them
She imagines herself in the movie

♪Somewhere♬Over the♬Rainbow♪

And that's Dorothy
She looks like me
They all walk together on a yellow road
Everyone has a favorite movie
Now people with visual disabilities can find theirs
Comcast is proud to introduce the first talking guide
From Xfinity
Logos Xfinity EmilysOz.com Comcast
Visit EmilysOz.com for more

The commercial song is “Over the Rainbow” by Judy Garland. For those of you who like this song "Over the Rainbow", you can download it from Amazon or Itunes. And you can purchase a Album CD at eBay US.

Also, there is Behind the Scenes that contains fun behind stories recorded while producing the commercial ad of Comcast.

Comcast Emily’s Oz Commercial
Song: Over the Rainbow by Judy Garland
Buy the song on Amazon or Itunes here and buy a Album CD at eBay US.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.