2020 Jaguar I-PACE: Inspired by Light

Jaguar I-PACE Inspired by Light
This is a commercial ad of Jaguar I-PACE. This commercial was released in August 2020 in United States. Under the title of “2020 Jaguar I-PACE: Inspired by Light”.
Inspired by the light of the rising sun, the I-pace comes to life. Watch the journey from dark to light.
It was done by Road Street, Mankato advertising agency. And, the commercial by Production Company is Sesler and is directed by Adam William Wilson.

Text:
Inspired by Light
The all-electric
Jaguar I-PACE
Jaguar

The commercial song is Original Music by Unknown artist. This song was produced specifically for the commercial and unfortunately, it is not available to purchase or download on any music sites.

Thus, I am not able to get any information about this song. However, if you have any information about this song by any chance, please leave your comment.

2020 Jaguar I-PACE: Inspired by Light
Client: Jaguar
Geo: United States
Released: August 2020
Advertising Agency: Road Street, Mankato
Production Company: Sesler
Director: Adam William Wilson
Shot: Kris Belchevski
Edited: Dave De Carlo
Color: Wade Odlum
Produced: Peter Widdrington
Music: Original Music by Unknown artist

1 comment:

  1. the music for this was produced by a canadian artist names Jason Haberman

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.