Always Stronger Together

This is a commercial ad of Procter & Gamble. This commercial was released in March 2015 in United States. Under the title of “Always: Stronger Together”. #LikeAGirl.

It was done by Leo Burnett advertising agency.

The music and artist in this commercial wasn't made public, so I can't find out who they are. If you know the music title and artist, please leave a comment about their information. You can find the first part of the commercial here.

Lyrics:
I score like a girl.
I do chemistry like a girl.
I rock climb like a girl.
I play sand Volleyball like s girl.
I fight like a girl.
I calculate like a girl.
I play like a girl. Play tennis like a girl. Win like a girl!
I can spin like a girl.
I can spin like a girl. (mandarin)
I shoot like a girl.
I ride horses like a girl. (french)
I do trapeze like a girl.
I drive like a girl. (spanish)
I luge like a girl!
I... I... I... run... run... run... flip... flip...
I vault like a girl!

Always Stronger Together Commercial
Song: Original Music by Unknown artist

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.