Android Handshake

This is a commercial ad of Google. This commercial was released in February 2015 in United States. Under the title of “Android: Handshake”. #Android. #nba2k15.

Lyrics:
It's time to dip dive dip
You might break a hip
To the sound that's legit
I've come to make a hit
I usually bust scratches with my man, C. L. Smooth
But I decided to get wreck on this groove
Pete Rock is the creator
Now I'm busting raps while switching cross-faders
Making sure my sound hits from here to Grenada
I save this subject for later
But it's time to catch wreck with the creator... The commercial song is "The Creator" by Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth. For those of you who like this song "The Creator", you can download it from Amazon or Itunes. And you can purchase a Album CD at eBay US. And you can watch the commercial following the TAG.

Android Handshake Commercial
Song: The Creator by Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth.
Buy the song on Amazon or Itunes here and buy a Album CD at eBay US.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.