Google Compare Student Becomes

This is a commercial ad of Google. This commercial was released in March 2015 in United States. Under the title of “Google Compare: Student Becomes Teacher”. #GoogleCompare.
When two generations come together, each learns something from the other. In this heartfelt story, when grandpa and granddaughter spend time together fixing up an old classic car they both learn something new.

The lesson for all of us is to spend less time online and more time on the road; spend less time looking for car insurance and more time doing the things you like with the people you love, with help from Google Compare.
The music and artist in this commercial wasn't made public, so I can't find out who they are. If you know the music title and artist, please leave a comment about their information.

Lyrics:
There we go
Please state the purpose of your call
Car insurance
I'm sorry I didn't that
Automobile insurance
Keep your foot on the accelerator
OK no no somethings wrong
It keeps giving up
I'm sorry I didn't catch that
Let me take a look
What about this?
Google Compare?
What's that?
It's like a site where you can compare
different insurance and compare different rates
Really?
Yeah it's pretty cool huh?
Yeah
Hey! It's purring
I'm ready let's go

Google Compare Student Becomes Teacher Commercial
Song: Original Music by Unknown artist

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.