YSL Black Opium

This is a commercial ad of Yves Saint Laurent. This commercial was released in January 2015 in France. Under the title of “YSL Black Opium Perfume”. #YSLBlackOpium.

It was done by BETC Luxe advertising agency. The commercial by Production Company is Iconoclast and is directed by Daniel Wolfe.

Lyrics:
And we're moving slow our hearts beat so fast
I’ve been dreaming dreaming about you about us
Hey hey hey hey
My head is a jungle jungle
My head is a jungle jungle
My head is a jungle jungle
My head oh...

The commercial song is “Jungle" by Emma Louise. For those of you who like this song “Jungle”, you can download it from Amazon or Itunes.

In addition, the official Youtube channel of Emma Louise provides the official music video of this song “I Wish You Love”. And, you can find the first part of the commercial here.

YSL Black Opium Commercial
Song: Jungle by Emma Louise
Actress: Edie Campbell (English model)
Buy the song on Amazon or Itunes here.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.